Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wild Things


This week we are reading Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. Awesome book. I read it over, and over, and over and never tire of the greatness of this book! It is so imaginative and fun, and I keep using the phrase "I'll eat you up, I love you so" as I pretend to eat my children alive! They find it histarical! Yesterday we made crowns from leaves from the tutorial here by Maya of Mayamade: So we got to be the King of the wild things for the afternoon while playing in the freshly raked leaves. This was a GREAT toddler craft as Ana could stick the leaves to the crown herself. Bel was very wild and ripped hers to shreds after she immediately pulled it off her head:
More wild, fall and Halloweenie crafts to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment