Monday, September 28, 2009

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie

Our book this week is If You Give A Mouse A Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeron. I remember loving this book as a kid, so it is pretty great reading it to my kids. Unfortunately we had a rough time of "school" today, as both girls, and myself were quite cranky. We did do the obvious though, and baked some chocolate chip cookies.

Even I did her part in the clean-up:

Look at how determined she is! Haha. Actually, I wasn't going to do school at all this week just because I's first birthday is coming up on Saturday and I have so much cleaning, decorating and prepping to do... so I hope having a line-up of activities will buy me a little time to get some tasks completed. Here are a couple resources for If You Give A Mouse A Cookie activities:
I also added a few activity trays that I will hopefully share with you all later this week! For now I leave you with a coloring page. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment